By voting, pick which Lego set will be built & reviewed next? Part II

jaisonline

About 1 year ago, I posted a thread asking which set. It was a lot of fun. While only a couple of sets from the list were built, many excluded from the list were. 

BP__build.jpg.1cfd2e713be42c6748291fe8c7

A couple of things were learned from the last vote that should improve this poll (e.g. less selections, not allowing multiple sections, 1 set per theme)

*** There is only 1 rule.  One vote per person. ***

Voting will close this July 31th at 11:59PM EST.

• Like 1

Certainly the Taj is the Taj, and the end result will be impressive - but I don't see the build itself being too enjoyable.

I vote for the Jabba's combo including the MOC (that seems like it would be fun, and impressive). Where did you get the MOC pieces (what price?)? 

• Like 2

Certainly the Taj is the Taj, and the end result will be impressive - but I don't see the build itself being too enjoyable.

I vote for the Jabba's combo including the MOC (that seems like it would be fun, and impressive). Where did you get the MOC pieces (what price?)? 

I can make this work by having 3 used Jabba's Places (got them cheap on eBay back in the day), 1 used Rancor (thanks to DIIM) and 2 used Indy Jones Lost Ark sets.  A nice percentage of Baronsat's required bricks will come from the leftover Jabba and Indy Jones bin.  I also have 2 other spare part bins,  the rest will come from Lego or Bricklink.  I might sub sone of the dark bley rocks with other colors to save cash / have less orders.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Seeing the vote Taj Mahal seems to be in the lead, but I agree with:

• 2 weeks later...