My spouse thought I was nuts for "investing" in Lego, but they have come around since I bought them this with some of the profits...

Generally each month my mortgage is paid for by reselling ($765). Only about a third of that is Lego however. I flip the Legos far to fast to be able to take advantage of significant gains. My wife is fine with random piles of random games & toys around the house and she even packs and ships about half the merchandise to Amazon. That all being said, if it didn't cover $750 a month in household expenses, I or the toys would be out the door asap.

​If you aren't already there, join us in the non-Lego thread and share some of your best finds!

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2015 at 7:27 PM, jaisonline said:

if it's for the wife or family and paid for with Lego profits, you'll be on-topic.  so after it's purchased, post a picture.

As promised and 2 years to the day, lol

May I introduce my new weapon!! MK1 GTI, this thing is 3 months younger than me

Deposit paid this morning and picking her up on Saturday. Oh, and to keep on topic, I'm taking the sensible one to Germany for a few days before hitting the high seas again

Mine2.jpg

• Like 5