MARRIED WITH CHILDREN LEGO SET

blade7327

Help turn everyone's favourite dysfunctional family into brick form. Who wouldn't want to see Al, Peg, Bud and Kelly Bundy as lego minifigures! With Al Bundy wearing his famous NO MA'AM shirt. A total of 1500 bricks were used to create this set. Need 10,000 supporters for lego to produce it!  Use this link to support the project! (Will only take you 30 seconds of your time). https://ideas.lego.com/projects/102062

Scrapbook_1429840719888 (1).png

• Like 2

Please refrain from starting new topics regarding the same subject . 

​It will probably be the only post by this person, so I wouldn't worry about it.  Quite a few people create an account and just make one post to advertise their Ideas project to get votes.  Overall I don't care, but people should try to become part of the community to help build a reputation and I bet they would get more votes in the long run.

What is this birds?

​I have often joked on here that the sales potential for birds is done and it should be retired even though it is new because all 2 members of the Audubon society bought 2 copies each.  That being said this new set makes me reconsider and think birds is a winner.  I could never stand this show.  I am not judging the set I am judging my disdain for this show.

Edited by trekgate502

Guest brickcrazyhouse

loved married with children, but it'll never happen. 

edit: great living room set moc

Edited by brickcrazyhouse