Need more help on CL deal

So I've been purchasing sets from this guy (had an earlier topic as well) but he's got some more to sell... and again I'm asking for some opinion :)

The total cost of this lot is $360.  I've bought from him and verified a good amount of his sets, they have been as described

The sets pictured are sets that are complete with instructions but no box.  I haven't been able to identify them all yet... crapload of sets though, like 15 classic space sets alone in one pic (side question: is selling the classic space sets as a lot for ~100 realistic??)

Also, includes the following sets which are complete w/ box and instructions:

8044 technic universal pneumatic

8832 technic roadster... has a weird looking minifig

6378 shell service station

6748 boulder cliff canyon

6071 forestman's crossing

6386 police command base

6357 stunt copter ****** truck

6450 light & sound mobile police truck

6480 light & sound hook and ladder truck

6380 emergency treatment center

4015 freighter

4005 tug boat

4011 cabin cruiser

6401 paradisa seaside cabana

6402 paradisa sidewalk cafe

6405 paradisa sunset stables

6341 gas ******' go flyer

6375 trans-air carrier

and a few more small sets... like a pizzeria set, some small police sets and windsurfing sets...

IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_3747.jpeg

IMG_8163.jpeg

IMG_8981.jpeg

IMG_1484.JPG

(imo) most of those would find themselves in $3 bags at the local market... The airport has potential if it's not really as faded as it looks from the photo.

Yellow classic spacemen are quite popular all of a sudden but still classic space overall seems to be in significant decline nowadays, with only the larger sets seeming to be of interest.

myself I'd pass over $120.oo

I recently went through a similar lot (but it had trains!) and you will find a lot of $8 sets that will net you $5 after shipping and fees.  I recognize a few of the sets and the space sets and unique city sets (recycling truck for example) are easier to sell than the unremarkable sets (tow truck, dragsters)

You should run all of the sets through the lot calculator and check ebay for sold listings but unless you can make close to 100% profit, before shipping and fees, you may find that you are a doing a lot of work to make only a few dollars at a time.

The lot calculator shows a value of $666 for these in used condition.   Given they have no boxes, but most have instructions, my rule is 20-25% of the used Lot price for CL lots in this condition* for flipping/investment.   This gives $150 or so.  Looks like its overvalued by about a factor of two.  We're not end users.  We're investors and need to have some room to make a bit of profit.  You'd struggle yourself to sell that lot at $360.

*At very best, with boxes, instructions, and complete, clean kits, I stretch to 50% of the used lot price for non-rare, non-exclusives. 

Edited by diablo2112

The sets in he pictures have no box, but the list have box and instructions.  If I t was just those pictures I would pass (he actually sent me 27 pictures, the others depicted the sets that have boxes but I was too lazy to post them.  Boxes look like their in great shape. I estimated about ~50 sets total

I do agree though that there's not as much profit and isn't as great as his last two lots but my collector side is kicking in lol.  I'll try to negotiate down to maybe around 300-330... Maybe I'll sell drag cars together as a lot, planes together etc... I dunno haha