TRU'S - Ebay Deals

gravtation

Toys R US CANADA Ebay deals thread :

LEGO-Movie-Super-Secret-Police-Dropship (60$ + free shipping )

+

Need to know if I can Win something if I go against Tax policies info listed on their Ebay policies FAQ, Since they say Quebec tax  are 5% and 7.5% .. but they charge us 5% and 9.5% since these are the real tax.. since they never updated their FAQ/Policies .. Is there anyone out here that knows about laws and if I present this Will I have chance to win all the 2% they charge me over thas last 2-3 years on their Ebay site.? Might be good for all of you out there to check if your Provinces Tax are ok as listed and charged by them !

Edited by gravtation

You'll never get the tax back. At the bottom it says this...

• Tax is calculated on the total selling price of each individual item and any shipping/handling in accordance with applicable tax laws.

Meaning their fancy little table means nothing if the tax changes.

• Like 1

Not sure if this will help but just in case. It used to be a federal sales tax of 5% then a provincial sales tax of 7.5% on the compounded amount of price and shipping, plus the 5%. Now it's 5% on price and shipping, plus 9.5% on price plus shipping. The bottom line is the same.