Need An Opinion (Potential Used Purchase)

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if I can get opinions on this one used lot offer I'm considering.

2 clean-looking bins full.  When asked, the seller said there are 60 sets included, with manuals (saw a pic of these).

When asked, the seller told me the sets are complete, but just scattered amongst the 2 bins.  He mentioned the following:

"I have 13 Lego city, 7 Lego racers, 4 Lego creator, 6 Lego agents, 3 lego hero factory, 1 Lego star wars, 4 Lego Atlantis, 2 Lego power miners, 1 Lego Indiana Jones, 3 Lego bionicle, and around 15 others"

He's asking for 500.00, but I might be able to talk him down to 400-450.  If I can get him down to 400, doing the math, that would be 6.67 a set. 

Does this sound like something I should pull the trigger on?  I've also asked him for a picture of the manuals, to see what sets may be included.  Waiting on this ATM.

I wouldn't touch that lot for anything over $200, personally.   Doesn't sound like any true gems among them.  60 Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Technic sets?  Sure, I'd think about a $500 price.  But not City, Bionicle, etc.  About the only interesting thing on the list are 7 racers sets.  Depends which ones.  $5/pound at most.

I would pay $250 max for a lot like that. IMO, it would not be worth it to buy it at $500 or even $400. From the information given, the sets that would make you the most money are the Star Wars, Agents, and Indiana Jones. All the other sets are almost worthless when you are selling them used.