INVESTorSELL.com...NEW Website For Resellers and Collectors!!!

Ed Mack

Add amiibo section

Can this live under the Video game section that is there and already has a post?  Is it big enough for its own forum.  I personally don't know much about it other than people talking about it in the thread here and searching target for it.

Lol..seriously, though is this for real?

It is real and already live..

• Like 1

Is this new site logging me out every time I flip over to brickpicker app?

This site is 100% different than brickpicker in everyway.  I don't even know how one could.  Is it logging you out of Brickpicker or INVESTorSELL?  Totally different software, databases, even servers.

This site is 100% different than brickpicker in everyway. I don't even know how one could. Is it logging you out of Brickpicker or INVESTorSELL? Totally different software, databases, even servers.

sorry, no I forgot to click "remember me." Will there be an app for investorsell?

sorry, no I forgot to click "remember me." Will there be an app for investorsell?

Yes, it is already ready to go, but needs to be submitted to the app stores.  I will have done in the next couple of days.  It may take a few weeks for the iOS version to be approved though.  If I can provide a download link, I will.

• Like 1