Selling: holiday versus waiting for EOL?

Read, it's all a guessing game.

Dolphin cruisers were on fire two years ago so people stocked up, and it didn't pop this season. The SW calendar didn't do much 2 years ago and went crazy this year

SW, MC and Elsa got hot this year, mainly due to release dates and limited supply.

The winter theme sets are good to buy now for xmas if you can, won't be as easy to get then

Otherwise, read a lot and place some bets. Bundles do really well at xmas as well if you do it right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

Don't let anyone fool you...holiday selling is always a guessing game because the single most important factor that drives price spikes (i.e., availability at retail) is never known until it's too late to do anything about it.  Basically, you have to place your bets based on your best guess and keep your fingers crossed....and realize that it's very easy to bet on a "sure thing" and get burned...just look back at the discussion of Snow Glow Elsa last year...that was the surest of sure things until it wasn't.

I still will never understand the appeal behind the SGE.  My 5 year old is all about Frozen but after playing with SGE for 10 minutes it has been in the closet since.  While those Mattel barbie looking dolls are still played with on a weekly basis.  The SGE just looks creepy.

• 3 weeks later...

I still will never understand the appeal behind the SGE. My 5 year old is all about Frozen but after playing with SGE for 10 minutes it has been in the closet since. While those Mattel barbie looking dolls are still played with on a weekly basis. The SGE just looks creepy.

What is SGE?

Sent from my XT1030 using Brickpicker mobile app

• 3 weeks later...