Stunning Alfa Romeo 4C Spider MOC

lego rules

I came across this today and had to share it here.  It is a stunning model of the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider which not only looks amazing, it has a lot of power functions.

I have never seen this car before seeing the Lego model, and it is most beautiful technic race car that I have ever seen.  I would love to buy this but I just don't have the time to get all the pieces required.

At some point I will formulate a letter and send it off to Lego in hopes they will contact this person and make it for everyone.

Alfa Romeo 4C Spider

• Like 2

Yeah it's an absolute beauty of a model.  When I saw the contest results posted over there, I went to main topic page for it, and was floored at how well it was made.  I trust in my abilities to make a decent Lego model, but holy crap do I struggle with the intricacies of technic.  I've only ever put together 3 technic models in my life and I barely know squat when it comes to all the gears and ratios to make such a fantastic MOC.  Hats off to not only that guy but all the big time technic Mocers.

yeah its pretty freakin sweet. i put a few of the ferraris together back in the day. technic is an unbeatable line to get kids into engineering

Although I agree technic could be a sign of engineering interest, most models built are more of an art form rather than engineering feat.

• 1 month later...

Need to sell a couple more TH´s to pay for all of those parts!

what is estimate cost to get all those parts?

​It depends on which parts you have available.  If starting from scratch I think it would be over $1k.

I will be running the program tonight to see if a 4 or 5 store solutions comes up with a good price.  There are several rare pieces which may need to be ordered separately or partially.