Toys R Us Rewards Guide

diablo2112

can you only print your TRU rewards vouchers online once?

I printed and misplaced, I can prolly find 'em but thought it would be easier to reprint than go searching...

now I try to print and says cannot be printed at this time, or maybe just a tech. prob with their site?

thanks...

Edited by Deanfjr

3 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

can you only print your TRU rewards vouchers online once?

I printed and misplaced, I can prolly find 'em but thought it would be easier to reprint than go searching...

now I try to print and says cannot be printed at this time, or maybe just a tech. prob with their site?

thanks...

u can print them as many times as you like 

• 1 month later...

Today I had a store tell me that it is a new corporate policy that they won't do the 2x rewards with the $1 partial pay and GC's.  The cashier today "let it go".  This is different than trying to get the 10% off Thursdays.  If true, it removes 4% of the rewards credit for using GC's.

I'm not sure how they enforce it. TRUTH definitely requires pushing the button, but I've never reminded them to do the 2x rewards.  I've assumed it's been an automatic part of the POS.  In fact, I've had a number of noob cashiers forget the TRUTH discounts, but my rewards always come up 2x when I used the dollar trick.  This was true at least through last Sunday since I'm seeing 2x rewards in my rewards account on two different transactions that only got the buck that day.

So, if they tell you you have to put the full amount on the TRU CC to get the 2x rewards, and you say, "Fine.  I still plan on putting a dollar on the CC and the rest on gift cards and give me the 1x rewards -- knowing they probably can't defeat it.", are they going to yank the CC out of the chip reader?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize the double points was only if the TRU CC was used for payment. DOH! I just looked at my statement and I missed out on ≈300 points by not partial paying. I thought partial pay for for the extra 10% off, but that was applied without using my CC as long as they saw it in hand.

I know now for next time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else having issues viewing their rewards/purchases?  I spend quite a bit of money every Thursday, but none of my purchases are showing up anymore and all my rewards show zero and it won't bring up any pending transactions for the last few weeks.  I know they were banning rewards accounts a few weeks ago, but I never got a notification or had that pop up window telling me my rewards acct was removed or anything.

False alarm, but weird.  I clicked the page that shows my rewards card/number and it did not match the number on my R Us Credit card and keyring.  Must have been a glitch.  I clicked the forgot password, etc and used the rewards # on my card and it let me reset the password and I can see everything.  Now I can log in with my same e-mail and see 2 different rewards accounts (depending on which password I type in.) One has all my activity, and the other is blank.

• 7 months later...

Anyone know how to claim rewards on a TRU Ebay purchase where the Customer Order Number is a 13 digit number? TRU CS says they don’t award Rewards points for EBay purchases, but I have been able to claim two other purchases this way ... however, they had 10 digit order numbers.

Of course this is my most expensive order :(

15 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Anyone know how to claim rewards on a TRU Ebay purchase where the Customer Order Number is a 13 digit number? TRU CS says they don’t award Rewards points for EBay purchases, but I have been able to claim two other purchases this way ... however, they had 10 digit order numbers.

Of course this is my most expensive order :(

Is that the order # from the paper invoice that shipped with your order? I think that's the # you need.

2 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Is that the order # from the paper invoice that shipped with your order? I think that's the # you need.

Correct. It's a long number starting with 583..... I had one of those order numbers before on an order, but luckily I found a different order number somewhere else on the paper which did get accepted by the Retro Credit form. This time around no luck ....

• 2 years later...