60064 - Arctic Supply Plane

ufema

For it to reach 150, there has to be a substantial thinning out of stock.

As we have seen with TH and LM, supposedly rare sets have still been obtained in multiple lots by a number of investors some of whom have the lack of astuteness to advertise that they have several units.

Until these ones are off the market, 90 euros is the market price.

For it to reach 150, there has to be a substantial thinning out of stock.

As we have seen with TH and LM, supposedly rare sets have still been obtained in multiple lots by a number of investors some of whom have the lack of astuteness to advertise that they have several units.

Until these ones are off the market, 90 euros is the market price.

The last 3 BIN sales that I can see were all at about €127, so may be well ahead of where you think price wise already.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 27/7/2015 at 2:32 PM, Sprocket77 said:

The last 3 BIN sales that I can see were all at about €127, so may be well ahead of where you think price wise already.

We are now edging towards 150 euros as a selling price on Ebay. No more than a dozen sellers on Ebay or Bricklink.It seems the short shelf life has helped it reach a level of appreciation that a normal City set would take 4-5 years to attain, if ever.

19 minutes ago, Val-E said:

We are now edging towards 150 euros as a selling price on Ebay. No more than a dozen sellers on Ebay or Bricklink.It seems the short shelf life has helped it reach a level of appreciation that a normal City set would take 4-5 years to attain, if ever.

Maybe it's because they're closer to the Arctic than some of us, but they must have had some supply of this set in Latvia, all the recent Ebay sales are from there.

• 2 years later...
Just now, Val-E said:

That´s 60193. Kockshop mentions 60196 so either they are wrong or we get 2 air vehicles - that would never happen in a City subtheme, would it?

Another possibility is it is a train station to go with the new trains, but we would have got pics by now. I reckon it´s a store exclusive for Arctic.

TIme to sell I tells you.

Already did, but I have one more, like every other set in tarnation.

22 minutes ago, Phil B said:

For those who are not fluent in Magyarul, "kocka" means "brick". Of course "shop" is not Hungarian, it should be kockaaruhaz.hu ...... (Or kockabolt.hu)

.. and just to prove how wrong you are.. "kocka" is a "BRICK" in Hungarian and Slovakian language... it could also meani in Czech and Slovak language an animal (cat)... 

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...