TRU Canada %20 off Select City/Juniors

Sandwraith

My advice for those in Canada is to clean out all big sets while you still can. Tge trains and ice breaker are no brainers. Then work down to town square. There will be a price hike on lego in canada. Walk down some aisle in TRU in canada. Some toys got jacked up by 10% MSRP quietly. I found out because i was cleaning the shelves last month on some toys at msrp then flipped down to the US. The same items today are now listed 10% more.

Watch the ice breaker and lego minecraft the mine and other new sets get a price adjustment. Last week was your last chance in canada to get the milano cheap. This week is city sets. Once the technic goes on sale, that is it. Price hike will come.

I was eyeing up the icebreaker but I don't see a market for it in Canada before next Christmas. And I'm thinking I'm better off keeping more cash on hand for any exclusives that retire during the year. But I'm open to listen to why the icebreaker or any other city sets are worth buying into.

You are right. The icebreaker is a surefire winner in xmas. Not sure how many opportunities you can get this discounted with the cineplex discount.

Saving money for exclusives such as the petshop is a smart move. If you have excess cash, some of the city sets are good to buy and flip down in the US. The usd is high and will go higher. Pretty soon, 119usd will be worth 160CAD. You have to take into account that TRU and lego will jack up lego prices due to the rise in USD.