Amazon.de coupon

vexxet

I just received an Amazon.de coupon for 10 euros off!  This was totally unexpected.  I purchased 3 cargo terminals for 77$ I believe.  I have ordered from Amazon.fr, es and co.uk before and never received a coupon.  Germans are awesome :)

Anyway, I was wondering now that I have this coupon I keep trying to order stuff on Amazon.de now and there is a new charge there for discounted items that wasnt there before for around 25-30 euros depending on what I order totally negating the coupon.  Is this because I already ordered items to US from Amazon.de and I only got the free vat thing on the first order?  Im sorta confused about this... lol, any info would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

I just received an Amazon.de coupon for 10 euros off!  This was totally unexpected.  I purchased 3 cargo terminals for 77$ I believe.  I have ordered from Amazon.fr, es and co.uk before and never received a coupon.  Germans are awesome :)

Anyway, I was wondering now that I have this coupon I keep trying to order stuff on Amazon.de now and there is a new charge there for discounted items that wasnt there before for around 25-30 euros depending on what I order totally negating the coupon.  Is this because I already ordered items to US from Amazon.de and I only got the free vat thing on the first order?  Im sorta confused about this... lol, any info would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

How is that charge called? I guess it