Make Out with a Stranger, Get a Free Smothered Burrito at Qdoba

exciter1

Do your lip-ups and get ready!

Qdoba, BOGO smothered burrito FREE on Valentine's Day.

All guests have to do is order one smothered burrito and then engage in the "saucy task" of sharing a "a smooch with a loved one, friend or even a willing stranger."

http://www.eater.com/2015/2/11/8018477/make-out-with-a-stranger-free-smothered-burrito-qdoba

probably not as much as for kissing one of the people of walmart

Maybe its just where I live but there are decent checkers at some of the walmarts I frequent.  But as for Kmart I have never seen a worker who I would rate higher than a 2 on my good looks scale.  As comparison I do see a 4 or 5 at walmart every once and awhile.

To be honest I would do almost anything for a free burrito.

What is this Freebirds place?  Don't think they have those in Chicago area.

It is a chain burrito restaurant originating from the west coast.  It is spreading to the east but probably has not reached Chicago yet. Think Chipotle with much better quality ingredients and more choices

Edited by Darth_Raichu

If I were single & desperate, I'd probably sit at a table closet to the Qdoba register all day.

It is a chain burrito restaurant originating from the west coast.  It is spreading to the east but probably has not reached Chicago yet. Think Chipotle with much better quality ingredients and more choices

Funny, I've never heard of them, figured they were east coast. Look it up and they're all around me, but 30+ miles away in each direction..

• Like 1