Completely Non-Lego: Pub Trivia

diablo2112

Anyone else into Pub trivia?  I host a pub trivia night, and occasionally play Geeks Who Drink.   Anyway, Geekbowl IX was in Albuquerque this weekend (Feb. 7), and I put together a team to attend.  140 teams total, and a fantastic event it was!  Dan Band played a live round and the intermissions, and the competition was fierce.  Amazingly, my team finished THIRD overall, losing only to a prior World Champions from Philly and Denver.   Anyway, carry on.  Just thought I'd share.

Oh, obligatory Lego content: I write many of the questions for the weekly quiz.  Here's one from a few weeks ago.  "What Danish Company is the worlds largest manufacturer of tires by number produced? Hint: its a toy company"

IMG_1150_zps31d7c1e7.jpg

Edited by diablo2112

We use to host a weekly contest at the sports bar/restaurant I work at but participation dropped off and so did the prizes. It was a nice change to break up 2 trivia nerds in a heated debate rather than the 2 meat heads I normally deal with.  We use to giveaway Seattle Sonic tickets so it has been a few years since our team was stolen sometime ago.