Trade4Cash.com (got some duds? sell them here)

I just saw this on brickset.com and it seems pretty straight forward. Trade4cash will buy your new or used lego by the pound or piece. So it stands to reason that if you've bought some sets that wont return much via ebay or bricklink you could sell them here by the lb. Take for instance the recent "free" galaxy squad sets at TRU. The space swarmer was available for about $4 and weighs  approximately .64 lbs. Short of bricklinking these sets it's not likely to return much. The current payout is $10.50 per lb, and brickset readers get an additional 10% by using promo code BRICKSET at checkout.

They also state that they'll pay $6.00 a lb for "good" quality pieces, which if you're close to a b&m location I'm fairly certain you can put more than 3lb's in a PAB cup to make it worth your while.

BTW if anyone is thinking of offloading POP sets let me know first I'll match their price.

Here's the link: http://www.trade4cash.com/toy/sell-lego/trade-in-lego-bricks-pound.html

FWIW I'm not affiliated in any way with this but thought it was pretty interesting.

Edited by beartrapper