Battletech

TheOrcKing

Mechwarrior  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an official line based on Battletech?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which style of mech do you prefer?

• Light
    • Medium
    • Heavy
    • Assault

warhammer, phoenix hawk, and battlemaster next please =D that marader is my favorite of the lot.

Check, double check, and triple check. ^_^ (A whole lot of Warhammers out there.)

5854347038_9c2041af94_o.jpg

Warhammer by pinto4402

GalleryAEsserWarhammer1.jpg

Warhammer by Adam Grabowski

7999550613_e2b55ba538_b.jpg

Warhammer by TheBrickMan

IMG_2722_zpse7190410.jpg

Warhammer by Runamuck

Phoenix_Hawk-15.jpg

Phoenix_Hawk by pinto4402

2680753019_04b30f730e_o.jpg

Battlemaster by onosendai2600

• Like 1

Thanks a ton TOK! those are great. Would like to see some more PH and BMs but those warhammers are excellent!

:thankyou: Yeah, there are a slew of Warhammers everywhere (it is a cool mech even if lovingly borrowed from another series called Robotech/Macross) but I could barely find one of the other two although I could have sworn to found another Battlemaster but that may just be in hiding somewhere. Anywho in the meantime, I come across a nice Shadow Hawk on MOCpages.

1374800306m_DISPLAY.jpg

1374800304m_DISPLAY.jpg

1374800308m_DISPLAY.jpg

• Like 1

While not my favorite light mech, the Raven does have an awesome profile in LEGO form I think.

8739463945_22cbbcf98f_z.jpg

newrav_tech>newrav_tech by Ron Perovich

Raven_MW4-01.jpg

Raven by pinto4402 (Brickmechs)

SpecialRaven1.jpg

Raven by Brick Commander

p5lb.jpg

Raven by Runamuck

To top this off, here is a unique build inspired by the original Battletech design made mostly with Technic parts.

1353520633m_DISPLAY.jpg

Light Raven Mech by Ken Marshall

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 3:01 AM, vexxet said:

ok TOK... lets see some MAD CATS! got any? hehe

Got any? I can't shoot an autocannon without hitting one. Drek, more like five. Ha.

06amadcat.jpg

Mad Cat by DARKspawn

LEGO_MadCat.jpg

Mad Cat by xxforgexx

madcat_107.jpg

Mad Cat by dan

madcat02.jpg

Mad Cat Mech Moc by Dean

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37120866@N04/sets/72157629942308800/

Timber Wolf Prime by Jeremy Devilbiss

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wintermute2600/sets/72157605872505850/

Timber Wolf by onosendai2600

8739464637_801a32ffb8_z.jpg

Timber Wolf by Ron Perovich

15493066097_7785ef1fb6_o.jpg

Mad Cat by ccy_8086

15621155444_2ff04ccc7f_b.jpg

Timberwolf - Madcat by icycruel

00.jpg

Mad Cat by mr-Pikachu

suxn.jpg

Mad Cat by Runamuck

12336980384_DISPLAY.jpg

Timber Wolf (Mad Cat) by ZEO CMF

1223227150m_DISPLAY.jpg

Timberwolf Prototype by Mike Shantz

1225549578m_DISPLAY.jpg

Timberwolf by Mike Shantz

PicPrimusWKMadCat1.jpg

Mad Cat by Brick Commander

• Like 1

my only gripe with some of those mad cats is if you dont do the cockpit right, they kinda end up looking like Catapults.

An unfortunate side effect with the TimberWolf, Catapult, and Stalker sharing a generally similar shaped cockpit which reminds me how someone said to me once the Stalker looks like a blimp with legs. :rofl:

I love the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.

I think five on the list is my favorite rendition for being very streamlined from all angles and functional in movement.

• Like 1

For those who love their polls this thread now has one. Considering there are a ton of clans, factions, houses, etcetera, I couldn't figure the best way of presenting a "Where does you allegiance lie?" question such as Smoke Jaguar, Ghost Bear, or Lyran Commonwealth. Anyway, feel free to suggest a mech from the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe and I'll try to find it (in LEGO form of course).

For those who love their polls this thread now has one. Considering there are a ton of clans, factions, houses, etcetera, I couldn't figure the best way of presenting a "Where does you allegiance lie?" question such as Smoke Jaguar, Ghost Bear, or Lyran Commonwealth. Anyway, feel free to suggest a mech from the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe and I'll try to find it (in LEGO form of course).

personally im a cresent hawks revenge and mechwarrior 1 fan.  im totally in league with the Lyran Alliance, but even though I kinda dislike Kurita, Im half Japanese so I gotta like them.  I will never like the clans as they always kill Rex's daughter or someone in the second half of CHR with one shot critical miracle hits.

p.s. Gideon Braver dying in CHR was the worst.

Edited by vexxet

personally im a cresent hawks revenge and mechwarrior 1 fan.

"Infocom presents...The Crescent Hawk's Revenge!" ^_^ DOS games may not be flashy but they were classy.

I wonder if anyone ever made a Chameleon. That mech was amazing in CHI, lol.

Chameleon-10.jpg

Brickmechs

PicPrimusChameleon1.jpg

Brick Commander

Takashi Kurita's Archer would be an awesome build. Hopefully it would be exactly like its Macross counterpart of a Phoenix hawk with armor.

I could not find a physical build but did come across Brick Commander's digital rendition which you can download the instructions elsewhere on his site same as all the other mechs he has recreated. The design is based on the MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries one which looks like the "unseen" original.

lego-MW4-Archer-1.jpg

Also I came across instructions for the Thunderbolt above in the form of an LDD file. The link is added to that post.

Edit:

I found a different Archer on Brick Commander's site here. It's definitely an older bulkier take at the mech.

lego-archer1.jpg

• Like 1

i am loving the use of the lego legs/feet on those chameleons as fingers. im going to have to try that someday on a moc.

I have seen the technique used before and it does work well. However the 'nubs' on top of a minifigure's legs (the two things a torso slides on) doesn't like going into regular bricks usually fitting very snug. Some bricks may handle it better now than then. I would only suggest not being too forceful getting them to work otherwise something may end up cracking from the pressure over time.

Moving along to add something else to the topic at hand, here is a Firemoth/Dasher. An annoyingly pesky mech to deal with although any direct shot will take it down but good luck trying to do so yet still it is a favorite of mine along with a handful of the other light chassis designs that can literally run circles around the big boys. I know the position of the arms is kind of dorky and messed up compared to everything else having their arms by their sides like any normal person would but perhaps that quirk of oddness is part of the attraction.

Firemoth-06.jpg

Brick Mechs

FireMoth_by_BlutigWolf.jpg

Blutig Wolf