60099 - City Advent Calendar 2015

TheOrcKing

Wow they are showing exactly what is inside? Seems kind of early to be making advent calendars lol.

One of last year's early toy expos had the advent calendars on display in the same manner as well. I agree the timing is amusingly early as if seeing your birthday presents when it won't be for months. Haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have no experience with selling advent calendars, but something tells me the best time to sell them is in the months before Christmas, specifically at the end of November/early December when the official supply of advent calendars might dry up. Unless the 2016 City Advent Calendar is a dud, and your 2015 version is way better, in which case you might be able to sell earlier.

The lesson here is: just because it is on sale does not make it a good investment :)

1 hour ago, Chookfam said:

Actually it was on sale and I was pretty uninformed, thinking back it probably was a mistake buying it.

You have to flip those and be done with them by early December at the latest. Now your best bet is to hold on to them until November.