Free $20 Amazon GC When You Create a Wedding Registry @ Amazon.com

exciter1

Free $20 Amazon GC When You Create a Wedding Registry @ Amazon.com

Amazon Wedding Registry

Terms & Conditions: While supplies last, receive a $20 Amazon.com Gift Card when you create an Amazon Wedding Registry and add an item to it within 24-hours.You will receive your Amazon.com Gift Card via email from Amazon one to two weeks after registering. Must be a new customer of the Amazon Wedding Registry in order to be eligible. Offer valid until 12/31/2015. *Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") may be used only to purchase eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. For complete GC terms and conditions,

• Like 1

A wedding and annulment for a $20 gift card or having a kid for a 30% off coupon at b&******. Sounds like great investment decisions.

Has anyone tried, "Had I known this coupon would no longer be good for Legos 2 years ago, I would have never had junior! I'm going to tell all my friends how Barnes and Nobles conned me into giving up my self-centeredness. Bastards." To see if they would override the coupon?

I don't know about Amazon. But they do give free prime shipping for new moms. So maybe another reason to have a kid and save $99.

Interesting... when I click through the links, I learned there is another wedding promo: 10% off a wedding "completion gift".  Apparently 10% off 1 item? Theoretically, an item you buy for yourself that you wanted, but didn't get as a wedding gift.  To qualify you must have registry w/ Amazon, have at least 1 item on your registry purchased, and then buy your "completion gift" no more than 30 days after the wedding.  Not to be combined with other offers.

Interesting... when I click through the links, I learned there is another wedding promo: 10% off a wedding "completion gift".  Apparently 10% off 1 item? Theoretically, an item you buy for yourself that you wanted, but didn't get as a wedding gift.  To qualify you must have registry w/ Amazon, have at least 1 item on your registry purchased, and then buy your "completion gift" no more than 30 days after the wedding.  Not to be combined with other offers.

Hmm, can multiple quantities of same item qualify as single "completion gift"?

On paper.... I'm now a polygamist :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

I am marrying Jessica Rabbit. I am so stoked. Srsly

Me registry has a camera, some nylon rope and a copy of 50 shades of grey

Edited by mscheaf
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2015/01/27/free-20-amazon-gift-card-wedding-registry21604/

"I contacted amazon today, live chat, to ask about it, since it has been over two weeks, they said there was a delay (probably inundated with new registries is my guess) and that in the next few days emails will go out to a select few, since they said the offer was limited"

My guess - Amazon ran out of money.