OMG - MOC of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

joch29

don't be so quick to judge people

Im sorry its a major fault of mine that I have always dealt with.  Working in the restaurant industry for as long as I have you are just trained to judge on what you see.  All I saw was some homely looking chick who should have spent time and money on something else.  Just my 2 cents and hopefully I am the only person who thought that.

Im sorry its a major fault of mine that I have always dealt with.  Working in the restaurant industry for as long as I have you are just trained to judge on what you see.  All I saw was some homely looking chick who should have spent time and money on something else.  Just my 2 cents and hopefully I am the only person who thought that.

You can read the story in the link, she built it with her family!  what could be better & more to the point of Lego.

• Like 1

good rebound from your prev post.