Question on open box and Amazon Warehouse

doejaster

Two quick questions that I'm hoping someone could give their opinion on.  

I've purchased a set off of Amazon Warehouse that I intend to resell (usually I use warehouse for my own builds).  For once, this set shows no sign of having popped seals (just a very very damaged box).  The box has a large sticker on it saying that it was "Amazon Warehouse Inspected".  Anyone know if that means I can assume it was opened up?

Second question, since I'll probably open this box up to verify the bags inside are all there, how would you mark this if listing it?  I'd lean towards NEW because the Lego pieces are sealed up and never assembled.  However, definitions for NEW often included sealed box.  Just curious if there is a standard others use for this.  

I cant add much to the first question since I just found out what Amazon Wherehouse was but as for the second one I would leave the condition blank.  While the bags are sealed it isnt new according to ebay since the original packaging (the box) is open.  Good rule for ebay especially on legos list it in worse condition than it really is. In the long run it will benefit you as you will have people commenting on it being in better condition that it was listed and not the other way around.  

• Like 1