Winter Village Market 10235 at Lego Store

flawless22

There were a handful left at my local Lego store last week as well, so I picked up one.    My second now, since I had one already in my personal collection which I built for the holiday.

I wasn't overly impressed with this set when it first came out in 2013, but my opinion changed when I actually built it in December for the first time and added it to my winter village display.   The carousel centerpiece is actually quite nice and was a fun build.

It will be interesting to see how this set performs compared to the 4 winter village sets that preceded it.

Edited by Inzane

Guest TabbyBoy

I've heard that John Lewis maybe selling off their remaining stocks this Spring half-price instore as they did last year.  I returned my damaged ones shipped in bin liners and will repurchase if reduced by -50%.  Could it come back next year?  Maybe.

Guest TabbyBoy

sorry... im somewhat new to this board... what does Resurrected mean?  (I know what resurrect means I just dont know what it means pertaining a lego set)

It's a long story, I was taking the Michael ;-)  I've annoyed several members regarding this set.

• 4 weeks later...

LEGO for the last few years has only brought back the prior years Winter set along with the new one for that year.  If you go back 2-3 years they used to have '3' sets out at a time, but they have not done that for at least 2-3 years now so we only expect last years santa's workshop and the new set for 2015. 

Yes, there is very little forewarning of what they will 'bring back' from prior years Winter series.  They used to bring back more than they did this year, and next year, you will know about the same time everyone else does by what's at the retailers.  They really don't announce much on the winter stuff.