Founders club card - Good UPS discount and other nice perks

sroster

So I just joined a thing called founders club.  The main reason I joined was to get diamond club status from total rewards which is one of the perks of this club.  If you gamble/go to Vegas a fair amount diamond club is awesome as they have little clubs where you get free food and alcohol along with lots of other great perks.

There are tons of airline/rental car discounts too.  This is for business guys that travel a lot which is not me but the free food/booze is definitely on my like list.  I also noticed a 32% UPS discount which I will probably never use but might be good for someone if they like UPS?

It is expensive to join (around $400) but that pays for itself pretty fast with a couple of trips to Vegas.  I'm trying it out.  Anyway, you have to be referred I guess to join and if I refer people I get fancy points which equate to possibly getting an amazon GC so if anyone thinks this sounds like something they might wanna check out shoot me a PM with your email address and I can refer you.

Here is a website which kind of explains it:

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/08/discounted-founderscard-sign-up-worth-it/