Amazon UK debacle (Help!)

brickelements

Here are the details.  One Dec 12th I placed an order for (4) Lego 42030 Volvo sets.  At the time the items were discounted by Amazon not a third party seller to equal 174.xx with shipping.  Great price.  Great buy...or so I thought.

A few weeks go by and I check on my order.  I get this:

Undeliverable : Returned
Your parcel was returned to Amazon.co.uk because the carrier could not locate the delivery address.

Mind you since the beginning of 2013 I have successfully placed and received 43 orders (with minimal issues, aside of one or two messed up orders).

All four items in the 42030 order (each were shipped separately) listed the same error.

I contact customer service via Chat.  They are sorry, not sure why items where returned, gave reasons why it COULD have happened and refunded my full purchase amount.  During the chat they also agreed to honor my original price if the item ever comes back in stock.

This is where the games begin.  Yesterday it came back in stock twice...I tried to order (4).  On the product page the purchase limit looked to be up to (30) at one time.  Perfect.  Nope during the checkout process it was reduced to one item.

So I got on chat again...and during chat POOF the items goes out of stock...to bad for you they say ( more politely).

Yesterday afternoon, same set of events.

This morning, groundhog day again, ten minutes ago...same.

Each time I try to order more than one it gets knocked back down to one in the checkout process.

What the???? is going on?

Anyone else have this issue?  Can someone else try to get to the pay now page with more than one in their cart?

Thanks for any help.