21022 Lincoln Memorial review

henrysunset

I just found this set 2015 at a Toys R'Us store near Charleston, West Virginia. I didn't waste any time building the model (without using the instructions) and writing up an article which describes the part selection, the build process and the finished model.

IMG_4026-600x400.jpg

The finished model is very detailed but pretty small.

I enjoyed the build and think the finished model looks good. It is about average for a set in the Architecture series. It is a bit more repetitive and less engaging than some of the other models such as Big Ben, Eiffel Tower or UN Headquarters sets.

IMG_4016-600x480.jpg

The part selection includes rare and expensive parts, and is a great addition to a LEGO Architecture Studio collection of White bricks.

The most noteworty part is 87994 (Bar 3L) in White, since the set includes 46 of them. That part is rare, and currently runs for 0.43$/part on Bricklink, so we should expect prices for that part in secondary markets to collapse.

If you want to see more photos and learn more about this fun new Architecture set, you can see my blog post athttp://tomalphin.com

Sincerely,

---tom

• Like 3

@jaisonline - I didn't take any close-ups, but there are some additional photos that you can click to zoom in on my blog.  (I might be able to add some additional detailed pics in a couple days.)

Thanks,

---tom

Hi, that would be great if you could add image links here from your blog so members can see them in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...