NFL Playoffs 2014-2015

chinothegeeko

Any team that ever gets dubbed Americas team I route against. So stupid. It dosnt even make sense..... Most of America dosnt like you so how r u our team. Huge football fan and I am loyal to no team and have no NFL team. So I can be unbiased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

I thought i would get a response out of someone but not you.

Of course being unbiased you can rail on the Cowboys.

I think we should stick to our Lego and Amiibo collaboration and avoid football! ROFL

No way Luck is MVP. He was the first half MVP for sure but the stats down the stretch are average.  I hate to admit it but I would vote for JJ Watt for overall MVP and im against giving it to a defensive player I just dont see anyone else deserving.

I am a Seahawks fan but am more of a die hard when it comes to college sports go WAZZU.  

Also to the person who was hating on the Seahawk fans that carries very little coming from a Whiners fan.  The fans of Seattle are so into this team and tell everyone they know how good we are because SEATTLE sports has sucked for decades.  First Championship since 1979 for any major sports team in the state, sorry minor mls cups and wnba championships dont cut it.  We had our NBA team stolen from under us then were all ready to steal on away from sac town and the NBA stopped that.  The Mariners havent been in the playoffs in close to 15 years and never made the world series.

Andrew luck is on a god awful team. He has so glad handly taken them to playoffs since his arrival. My opinion of mvp is what player makes the most difference to a team.... Luck is that guy. Without him would they have even won a game?

• Like 1

If Rodgers can stay healthy my money is on the Packers this year. Everyone knows about Rodgers, lacy, cobb, and nelson, but their defense and oline havnt been this healthy/good in awhile. They're deep in pass rushers + defensive backs and since they moved mathews around on rushing downs and started barrington they've been a top 10 d against the run.

I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan, which means more often than not come playoff time, I just root against the Bills (late 80s/early 90s), Jets (late 90s, early 2000s), and Patriots (early 2000s-current). I'm glad the Pats are to play Baltimore (not Indianapolis), who if my memory serves me correctly, is the only team to win a playoff game (or two) in New England in the Brady/Belichick era. Although this year should be different on paper, I don't think the Pats can beat Baltimore, Denver, and Green Bay/Seattle. FWIW I don't see Dallas getting to the Super Bowl just yet. It takes a better defense than theirs, and they won't be playing an error-prone Detroit again.

I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan, which means more often than not come playoff time, I just root against the Bills (late 80s/early 90s), Jets (late 90s, early 2000s), and Patriots (early 2000s-current). I'm glad the Pats are to play Baltimore (not Indianapolis), who if my memory serves me correctly, is the only team to win a playoff game (or two) in New England in the Brady/Belichick era. Although this year should be different on paper, I don't think the Pats can beat Baltimore, Denver, and Green Bay/Seattle. FWIW I don't see Dallas getting to the Super Bowl just yet. It takes a better defense than theirs, and they won't be playing an error-prone Detroit again.

the Ravens have won 3 of 4 playoff games at NE. Only reason lost once is cause of blown chip shot by kicker

the Ravens have won 3 of 4 playoff games at NE. Only reason lost once is cause of blown chip shot by kicker

Oh, that's right I remember that! http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rav/playoffs.htm

Both Baltimore and Denver have the defensive line to do it again. Let's see.