Tesco Wild Goose Chase Haul

Yellowtot

So I'm having a party tonight and nipped into my local Tesco's for beer and what not, anyway it has the self scanners so swiped my clubcard picked up the handset and headed straight for the Lego isle as you do. So I started scanning random sets to check if any were discounted without being marked down, which does happen quite often with Tesco's but seemed like no joy.

So I turned the corner and noticed a load of random large sets still at full retail but scattered about in disarray so I picked up one of the Mos Eisley Cantina's scanned it....... I was kinda amazed scanned at

Went to our local Tesco this morning and had a good session with the self scanner.

Items that had 50% off were 21117, 41039, 75042, 75050, 75052, 76016 & 76022.

Shelves were quite tidy at our store although 75052 was on top of other items out the way at the back.

I can safely safe that my local tesco is dry, was hoping they would restock the shelves overnight but, being first there today it was just the odd few small sets left plus two silver mine shootouts, none of which have been reduced, oh, and I missed the lego shop at home sale as well!