Thank You

schmidtywerben

Here here.  Thank you Ed and Jeff for starting this great site.  My instincts have been good on what to buy, this site helps focus them a bit more.

My missed chances column might have been shorter had I become a member sooner.

Thanks to all who contribute.  My game has been raised because of all the great information available.

BTW, my new son 9 weeks old yesterday has certainly changed my equation.  New variables, new responsibilities, but I wouldn't change a thing.

My heart melt everytime he smiles.

After wanting a son for more than a decade, he found us in early Feb.  I am thrilled I finally get to share my passion of Lego with a boy of my own.

My 10 yr old nephew may not be as happy since my focus will shift a bit.  BTW my nephew (patting myself on the back) now wants to be an engineer after receiving a 8043 Excavator at the age of 9.  He never completed the build, but it sparked some magical creativity.  This past holiday season he asked his parents what and where the best engineering school was.  His Dad in turn bought him an EV3 on serious discount at B&******.  Discount also courtesy of me.

Smart little boy.

Scott - Brickelements

Weird quoting myself...MY son now just past 9 months (Wow time has flied this year) is a speed crawling cord finding amazing little boy.

• Like 1

I wish to thank Brickpicker, its founders and its members. For the support I needed to expand my lego investing hobby which I started nearly one year ago. Alot of experience I gained here and further mistakes were avoided. And having fun laughing at other's funny posts. Hopefully giving it back as well through helping others. Sharing opinions and thoughts. Building, collecting and investing in Lego has changed and improved my life significantly after it being off track. Last year was the most difficult year in my life so far. Now I am happy I can put my mind into a very entertaining hobby which helps me staying sane. Or as sane as I can be. Thanks again to all of you and I feel like I belong to a family.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Gratitude is something I need to work on so I'll give it my best try here:

Thanks to edgecrusher for the heads up on a Death Star. 

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/13718-daily-lego-deals-3252015/?p=443498

Thanks to 33Lego for the heads up on Ewok Village at TRU.  I had some TRU rewards expiring and a gift card to burn.  Timing was perfect.

http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/13718-daily-lego-deals-3252015/?p=443787

Thanks to Quacs for helping me sell a Mobile Heavy Cannon. 

Thanks to minicoopers11 for answering my questions on International Shipping.

And a very special thank you to Legodog and Bold-Arrow for recent trades.  I had the pleasure to meet both of these guys in person.  They are friendly, knowledgeable, and just overall good guys.  This should come as no surprise to everyone but I wanted to make sure they were recognized for their willingness to help others and to also work a trade that was a win-win for both parties.

I'm starting to feel part of the community here and it's great to have resources like these fine gentlemen to help me get my small business rolling.  I couldn't do any of this without Brickpicker.

-BrickLegacy

• Like 4