Kingdom joust half price at toys r us.ca

jonkiller

Their "Email me when available" system is piece of crap.. I've signup on so many and never never ever got any info when some of my items made a quick return ! really hate TRU..

Yeah the e-mail when available thing seems to have an hour or so delay. For the big discount items and more desirable retiring sets.. this is almost never enough time.

I just happened to have the hard to find page open at work when i booted up my pc up and noticed a little green check next to "Ship to Home".

Their "Email me when available" system is piece of crap.. I've signup on so many and never never ever got any info when some of my items made a quick return ! really hate TRU..

It works just fine if the item in question comes back into stock in sufficient numbers & availability lasts for the 3-5 days the system takes to generate the emails.  Items that have high turnover will not get the opportunity if they are all used up fulfilling backorders.  

I have been stalking the page for one to build with no luck

FYI, run a script on this to send you an alert. There are lots of people doing it so it is almost impossible for casual buyers to get it. Need to put in effort to get good sets. A lot of people did a good job on BP getting town halls and HH using scripts on target walmart and amazon.

Guest ph4tb0i

FYI, run a script on this to send you an alert. There are lots of people doing it so it is almost impossible for casual buyers to get it. Need to put in effort to get good sets. A lot of people did a good job on BP getting town halls and HH using scripts on target walmart and amazon.

I think I need me some beautiful soup. ;)

• 1 month later...