Winter Village Market (10235) 20% off at John Lewis

mickyT88

Guest TabbyBoy

I ordered 10 last night leaving 274 in stock at the time, they now have 200 and I honestly thought they'd all be gone by now.  I just sold 4 locally (already in hand) for

Guest TabbyBoy

Good spot indeed, just a shame no cashback with John Lewis :cheese:

Yep, I always check Quidco just in case for big orders but do click on BP for smaller orders.

Guest TabbyBoy

My couple came in plastic bags, thankfully unscathed.

Out of my 10 (also in plastic bags), 3 were totally squashed and 4 were badly dented rendering them worthless to fussy UK buyers.  I took all 10 back yesterday and told them that I willl not order online again unless they use boxes.  I "may" buy again if they are half-price again in the Spring like last year.  I don't care what anyone says... box condition is absolutely critical for a new set.  Until I hear back from JL, it's now click & collect.

Edited by TabbyBoy

I got lucky I didn't really know how many came in an actual Lego box, and whether they would send them in original box's, but I had a feeling it would be 3 or 4 so I gambled bought 4, then a little later bought another 4 sent to another address and I lucked out, they are 4 per Lego box and both my orders came in the original Lego box wrapped in the green John Lewis bag. All in perfect condition.

Guest TabbyBoy

I got lucky I didn't really know how many came in an actual Lego box, and whether they would send them in original box's, but I had a feeling it would be 3 or 4 so I gambled bought 4, then a little later bought another 4 sent to another address and I lucked out, they are 4 per Lego box and both my orders came in the original Lego box wrapped in the green John Lewis bag. All in perfect condition.

I should've ordered 8. I will when half price like last year.