Anyone having issues with tracking?

stackables

I left a small padded envelope for my mailman to pickup this past Wednesday.  I just checked the tracking number and it only shows "shipping label created".  Doesn't show any progress or that it was even picked up.  Should I just assume that it just was never scanned?  Maybe usps is too busy this time of year?

I left a small padded envelope for my mailman to pickup this past Wednesday.  I just checked the tracking number and it only shows "shipping label created".  Doesn't show any progress or that it was even picked up.  Should I just assume that it just was never scanned?  Maybe usps is too busy this time of year?

yes thats correct they just didn't scan it.  It should get scanned at another point along the way in transit.  This time of year some drivers don't scan everything.  

• Like 1

unless the item is scanned upon arrival at the post office (they give you a receipt even if you prepay online), there's a good chance it won't get scanned until it's delivered.

• Like 1