Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - January 2015

inversion

Is it just me or are they out of AT-DP and Flower Cart polybags in North America already? I guess a UCS Slave I will do that but I still thought they'd survive at least a week.

They are both gone at the moment.  I hope someone will call and ask them what is up.  I have had my fill of strange question calls to Lego LEGO Shop at Home lately and do not want to push it with more but would be curious to know their response.

Interesting..

Was going to keep the ones i have on the way for myself, but now i just may need to think about keeping them to sell (unless it is just a glitch).

Thankfully I had spread out my orders to receive multiple freebies. I was only keen on getting the flower cart for myself and for resale. The Friends minigolf figure is pretty common so i wasn't too interested in keeping it. The Star Wars one doesn't have much of a resale value as a minifigure polybag. I've only scored 3 flower carts and one minigolf so far.

They might have more stock at the B&M store towards the end of the month. On Shop@Home they will give you as much as all three freebies in one single transaction, whereas in the store they only give you a choice.

Edited by kvasir

On Shop@Home they will give you as much as all three freebies in one single transaction, whereas in the store they only give you a choice.

I went to my local store over lunch at got one flower cart (for my own collection).   Staff there said the ability to "stack" the promos within one order online was a glitch and was not intended to work that way.   That probably contributed to the speed with which they ran out.

I went to my local store over lunch at got one flower cart (for my own collection).   Staff there said the ability to "stack" the promos within one order online was a glitch and was not intended to work that way.   That probably contributed to the speed with which they ran out.

My Lego store let me stack. I even asked and they said there was no official policy from TLG that they could not.

You see... I am not the only one who is skipping lunch to buy lego.