Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - January 2015

inversion

Lego sent me an email double vip points on the 5th January, for your purchase on, not sure what the date was, could have been black Friday.

It must be from Black Friday because I just purchased a bunch of stuff on the 21st or 22nd when they had 2x VIP points and I have not received such email. Would be nice to get double VIP points again so soon.

My tru had the elsa castle out yesterday.  They said they only got 6 in and I got the last one.  Was going to qfll but it looks like they are only selling for $65 shipped on ebay and my local craiglist has them at $60.  After taxes my cost being $45 just doesnt seem like much profit margin there.  My 5 year old daughter already found it and is offering her unopened Olivia house that she got for Christmas.  That might be my best offer.

• Like 3

30% off all retiring Lego items at Shop at Home EU / Asia!

I'm trying call LEGO Shop at Home "Sales And Deals" all the time since midnight but cannot see any promotion. Why I don't see any offers and other can see them??

Edited by bp10030

Yes. Took a while still... I just checked a minute before you asked on my account and it was in.

Thanks, I just checked mine too and the flower cart was added. It appears it doesn't appear in the cart, only after the order is placed.

Edited by jkaesler