LEGOLAND FL/CA - Inventory Report/Questions

Britsnap

• 2 months later...

Headed to Legoland Florida next week for the first time. We've been to Legoland California a few times but never to Florida.  Any interesting finds in the past few weeks?  Any suggestions for us?  We are flying so we are limited to what we can carry but I understand they will ship if you spend enough.

Thanks!!

I went there a couple of weeks ago. Nothing special, the big shop was a bit of a let down to me. The "rarest" one there was Xwing 10240.

Some prices have been marked up above MSRP, but I don't remember which one.

I don't remember seeing Summer Riding Camp at all. Only Sunshine Ranch 41039

Edit: sorry I didn't notice pstebbing's post was 3 months ago LOL

Edited by legone

I went there a couple of weeks ago. Nothing special, the big shop was a bit of a let down to me. The "rarest" one there was Xwing 10240.

Some prices have been marked up above MSRP, but I don't remember which one.

I don't remember seeing Summer Riding Camp at all. Only Sunshine Ranch 41039

Edit: sorry I didn't notice pstebbing's post was 3 months ago LOL

Haha tell me about it! I clicked on the thread and that was the post that came up. Almost got ready to drive there and get HH and TH till I read the date!!

Was there Friday before Easter. Couple red fives, tower of orthancs, lots of slave 1s and tumblers. Picked up couple painting eggs and romantic dinners, there were lots of both. Be sure to bring mini figures to trade with citizens, they can't say no and if you have good trades they keep better figs in their pockets. Most mini figs they trade are from recent cmf series. Some have custom name tags for their minifigs. One citizen had a mini millennium falcon, another a cool Chima head. Couldn't convince lady to trade for the Harry Potter wanted posters she had on her name tag. You can even trade with parking fee booth person, kids got a kick out of that. Unfortunately I brought better mini figures with me than they had to trade, and I brought some chumps. Most of us brickpickers will have this issue. Great rides for lil kids, fun had by all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,  

Back from Florida and just wanted to share what we saw at Legoland Florida.  Series 2 Mixels were everywhere and were buy 2 get one free.  They had giant bins full of all Series 2, with brown being the most plentiful.  Simpsons minifigs were also included in the buy 2 get 1 free sale.

No Pet Shops anywhere (including Downtown Disney Lego Store) but Legoland did have a few Palace Cinemas and Parisian Restaurants. Lots of Slave 1s and Tumblers but can't recall seeing any Red 5s.  They still had tons of PEE and Valentine's Day Dinners.

Nothing else that sticks out in my mind.  We had fun and there were no waits on any rides while we were there on Sunday.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

For those of you who have been to Legoland Orlando, we are planning a trip to Universal Orlando this summer, and had a couple questions.

1. While we have a couple of the buy one, get one free admission vouchers, would my 17 and 15 year old kids enjoy Legoland if we decided to go for a day, or does it skew too young? We are all Lego fans, but they obviously like an engaging theme park as well.

2. Do you have to have park admission to access the large gift shop/store that's onsite?

I don't know if LL Florida does this, but at LL California, you can buy an admission ticket to go in and shop, and as long as you exit the park within an hour, you'll get a refund.  They call it a shopper's pass.  If you spend $20, you get your $15 parking fee back as well.

• Like 1

I don't know if LL Florida does this, but at LL California, you can buy an admission ticket to go in and shop, and as long as you exit the park within an hour, you'll get a refund.  They call it a shopper's pass.  If you spend $20, you get your $15 parking fee back as well.

Yes they do it there as well

Bring mini figures to trade with the "citizens" they can't say no, but if you are a collector, you'll have better figures than them. You can even trade with the parking booth attendants. Sometimes citizens have minis in their pockets and you can ask too. Age wise, my 9 year old liked it, my 6 and 4 yr old loved it, but lots geared toward younger and if kids are teens they will be pretty bored. Heart lake opens soon. Lots of purple and green walls were up for construction when we went.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

just went before 2 weeks to the Legoland Bilkund, and clean out the R2's. It a was amazing and stupid situation ;). Four adults with 13 R2's on the cash counter. People looked and thought stupid germans or anything else. It was a thrill! :)

large.image.jpg.3bc900d9ce8aaa0b9c22111d

• Like 8

Best thing about it, knowing, that this set is still EOL, and we grabbed it for retail price, yeah :)! This was a business without any risk!! And the biggest Lego Store in the world is very lovely, only limit was the credit card :/.

Edited by d4m60d

• 3 weeks later...

this thread should be merged with this one: http://community.brickpicker.com/topic/12563-legoland-florida-lots-of-rare-finds-in-plentiful-stock/?page=1

I went to Legoland, FL near the end of January this year and found the exclusives to be picked through already. Perhaps shortly after the new year?

Good idea, maybe re-title the threat to Legoland FL - Inventory Report