What is this worth?

waxwing

I don't want to post the link. The pics show the Lone Ranger and epic dragon new in box. The other sets built, looking complete. Then there is the attached pic of the loose lego in drawers. Is $325 a decent deal?

Legos sets both unassembled and assembled. Retail value +-$1,000

Unassembled sets: Lone Ranger Showdown, Lone Ranger Stage Coach, Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle. Assembled sets including instructions: Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider, Training Set (retired), Jay's Storm Fighter (retired), Star Wars Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator (retired) and Hoth Echo Base (retired), Lego City Police Station (retired) with Helicopter, Lego six drawer storage bin and many, many miscellaneous parts and sets. Also included are Creationary Lego board game, Lego Character Encyclopedia and Lego Club Magazines (10 plus )

Thanks. Lot calc. Put it at $475 with what is listed. So if I got full value for all those sets I'd probably break even after fees. Then I'd have the bins full of loose lego, the 6 drawer unit , and encyclopedia. Doesn't seem like the deal of the century by any means. Would you guys go for it? 15 minute drive, so I'm at least checking it out. Seems like the seller is knowledgeable.