Red Skull's Flying-Wing Chase [My LEGO IDEAS Project]

artgong

Doesn't stop you from bricklinking the pieces and selling your own kits like Brickmania does. Or the LDD as an ebay item. I'd buy it as long as everything was real lego.

This! One guy sells 501st Legion Gunships that are blue and white for $300. I bet you would have success selling this if it didn't violate any rules.
  • Like 1

Ok I was thinking about this set and it is the Marvel version of the Indiana Jones plane. I loved that set and it did pretty well. It seemed to be popular. Once I thought of that I realized how much potential this set has because this would be more popular then Indiana Jones. It has a lot of playability just like Indiana Jones plane. If the price point could be $60-$80 I think it would be a consistent seller especially around Christmas. I hope you get the support but if you don't I wouldn't be surprised to see LEGO release something very similar if not identical.

• Like 1

Ok I was thinking about this set and it is the Marvel version of the Indiana Jones plane. I loved that set and it did pretty well. It seemed to be popular. Once I thought of that I realized how much potential this set has because this would be more popular then Indiana Jones. It has a lot of playability just like Indiana Jones plane. If the price point could be $60-$80 I think it would be a consistent seller especially around Christmas. I hope you get the support but if you don't I wouldn't be surprised to see LEGO release something very similar if not identical.

Yeah, the model does look similar to the Indiana Jones plane, which, is one of my favorite Indy sets. I am happy that you noticed that.  :pleasantry:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85922/updates

The project was featured on BrickUltra.com: LEGO Ideas of the Week! http://brickultra.com/lego-ideas-of-the-week-red-skulls-flying-wing-chase/

Also, it was posted by www.brickheroes.comhttp://www.brickheroes.com/2014/11/vu-sur-lego-ideas-red-skulls-flying-wing-chase/

I have made one more rendering image of this project, showing Captain America and the flying-wing are about to crash into the icy seawater with the cosmic cube.

Please support the project if you like it. Once it gets 10,000 supporters, the project may become a real LEGO set in stores!
Thanks a lot:)?

15750136838_00f9d096a6_b_d.jpg

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85922/updates

amazing!  I'm reminded that there are so many talented artist who can create awesome Lego projects.  

This is not a matter of whether it will gather 10000 support because that's pretty much guaranteed.  It is a matter of whether TLG considers the project military themed or not.  If TLG rejects this project based on military theme, I can see the car by itself being a big winner.  It doesn't even have to be hydra-themed...just the classic car is a winner.

Edited by Dkc
  • Like 1

amazing!  I'm reminded that there are so many talented artist who can create awesome Lego projects.  

This is not a matter of whether it will gather 10000 support because that's pretty much guaranteed.  It is a matter of whether TLG considers the project military themed or not.  If TLG rejects this project based on military theme, I can see the car by itself being a big winner.  It doesn't even have to be hydra-themed...just the classic car is a winner.

Thanks a lot!

It is true that the project is military themed, but I notice that 76017 set is also Hydra-themed. So let's hope LEGO does not reject the project for such kind of reasons:D

Guest brickcrazyhouse

it seems lego has already ran your idea by marvel or who ever owns the rights and you're good to go.  I'ld think if there was a military issue they would have mentioned it before looking into licensing.  

• 5 months later...