I got a Queen Anne's Revenge - CHEAP!

cvail8

So I was out today making my retail rounds, when I wandered into the Wally World clearance section... Lo and behold, there she was, a lonely Queen Anne's Revenge just waiting for me to find her. And only $79 too! Just goes to show, the best deals are found by getting out and hitting the streets!

So I was out today making my retail rounds, when I wandered into the Wally World clearance section... Lo and behold, there she was, a lonely Queen Anne's Revenge just waiting for me to find her.

And only $79 too!

Just goes to show, the best deals are found by getting out and hitting the streets!

Open it. Open it now. I will bet it is a return filled with pine cones and rat feces. Cuz, you know, anybody who would do that has mountains of rat feces sitting around. No disrespect to Master Splinter.

Open it. Open it now. I will bet it is a return filled with pine cones and rat feces. Cuz, you know, anybody who would do that has mountains of rat feces sitting around. No disrespect to Master Splinter.

Oh believe me, I checked the seals VERY carefully. If it's filled with pine cones and rat feces, they sure sound a lot like Lego bricks.