When is it time to list for Christmas sales?

LegoDayd

I have been into the LEGO investing game for about a year now. Mostly impart to all the good deals shown here I have a nice stash going. I definetly want to move some sets I aquired at deep discount this year to recoup some money for future investing.

Question is when is the right time to list on ebay. For Black Friday? after Cyber Monday? 2 weeks before the 25th?

When does the mad dash for desperate parents begin!?

Thanks for any insight on the matter, hopefully we all make a Scrooge worthy profit margin this holiday. :money:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about starting a few 7 or 5 day auctions to unload some slow stuff. Would Cyber Sunday/Monday be the best day to end them? If not which day? And finally what duration is most attractive? I have 0 experience with auctions. Lol

If the item has enough history 5 day is fine. More random / oddball stuff should go 7 so you get longer exposure. If its something that just sells poorly I'd still sell it fixed price as your auction might not go for much. I used to end a lot on thanksgiving as most people were home and bored at night but now with stores opening the past few years i avoid that. Pretty much any day is fine. I spread it out. Generally Fridays i sell the least as most people seem to be out. Ive studied days, times and researched terapeak and it all just comes down to whose watching that item when it ends. You'll find best days and blocks of time but honestly your item might not follow that trend or it could do better. Part of the fun of auctions.