21110 RI available again at TRU on-line, not pick-up in store

bigreen

Does anyone know if they reset the limit every week or not?

Even though they've had plenty of stock, I've been buying 5 at a time regularly (they all come in the official Lego box, which I like). Now that they've moved to limit 2, I ordered 2, but am hoping to be able to keep ordering 2 at a time regularly. Any ideas or experience with tru.ca?

Does anyone know if they reset the limit every week or not?

Even though they've had plenty of stock, I've been buying 5 at a time regularly (they all come in the official Lego box, which I like). Now that they've moved to limit 2, I ordered 2, but am hoping to be able to keep ordering 2 at a time regularly. Any ideas or experience with tru.ca?

humm... none of mine came in original TLG shipping boxes (even when in a lot of 5).

humm... none of mine came in original TLG shipping boxes (even when in a lot of 5).

I had an order of 10 that had 5 in the lego box and 5 loose. My guess is that they just grab whatever they have in front of them and if you get the original box, it's because who ever packed it was smarter than the person next to them.

Guest TabbyBoy

All 55 of mine so far were all shipped without the outer box,  No problem as they all arrived mint and I have my own individual boxes for them when I sell.  I'll by more if they become available again.  I'm pressing F5 a lot during the current sale.

Stock must surely be in decline by now thus the new limit of 2 per order...  They were very hard to find for the first wave, probably will peter out in a week or two in this second & probably last wave.  I doubt the set will have the same impact as during the rush but it's unlikely that there won't be some +ve roi onwards, besides it's inexpensive and is an easy footprint to store away.

I'm not, but I hope you're right. :P

During a time when a lot of folks are able to get their hands on this set, the ebay sold listings have them around 40 USD. It seems S&**** is done making them, so as soon as stock dries up at various retailers both in Canada and (intermittently) the US, and a few months pass it is hard to fathom the set not going up in value.

• Like 1