1-Year Sam's Club Plus Membership + $20 Sam's Club Gift Card + 4 Fresh Food Voucher Items (Valid for New Customers) for $45

exciter1

I let my Sam's Club membership lapse a couple years ago when I joined Amazon Prime.  I have missed going and this was a good enough deal to jump on for me.

1-Year Sam's Club Plus Membership + $20 Sam's Club Gift Card + 4 Fresh Food Voucher Items (Valid for New Customers) for $45

LivingSocial

For those interested
  • 1-Year Sam's Club Plus Membership + $20 Sam's Club Gift Card + 4 Fresh Food Voucher Items [livingsocial.com] (Valid for New Customers) for $45.00
    • Includes
      • 1-Year Sam's Club Plus Membership ($100 Value)
      • Complimentary spouse or other household member
      • $20 Sam's Club Gift Card
      • 4 Fresh Food Voucher Item ($22.18 Value)
        • Rotisserie Chicken
        • Artisan Fresh Spinach Artichoke Dip
        • Daily Chef Cookies
        • French Baguette
    • Terms & Conditions
      • Not valid for membership renewals or for those with an active membership or previously had a membership that has lapsed within the last 6 months.
      • Not valid for redemption until October 29, 2014; voucher must be redeemed by November 21 in order to attend VIP member-event on November 22
      • Promotional voucher expires on February 3, 2015
      • Limit one voucher per LivingSocial member
      • Click here [samsclub.com] to find a Sam's Club location near you.

• Like 2

great deal. wish I could do that but already a member on another account.

Exciter have you had any luck with after xmas sales on legos at sams? Ive seen brickmaster and some decent sized sets there in the past.

It's been a few years since I've been a member and I don't think I've bought any LEGO from there.

My Sams has Heartlake Shopping Mall for $90 this year

already?

i guess sams has started to put out all of their xmas stuff.

last time I was in there there was a lego movie book that said it was marked down from $21.95 down to $12.95.   MSRP on the book was $12.95, but the sams sticker was covering it up. It made me wonder how many other products they do that with.

already?

i guess sams has started to put out all of their xmas stuff.

last time I was in there there was a lego movie book that said it was marked down from $21.95 down to $12.95. MSRP on the book was $12.95, but the sams sticker was covering it up. It made me wonder how many other products they do that with.

Yes, it was 2-3 weeks ago. They also had some other sets at MSRP.

For me, getting this deal means spending a LOT more money on things I don't need, and buying food (and eating it) in quantities that I will definitely regret. This is a terrible deal.

So did I buy one? ... oh yeah... I bought one.

hehe. well if your sams has a gas station you can benefit from that. their gas is always cheaper.