What is customer return rate for Lego selling on Amazon

mlncs

Hi Fellow BPErs:

I am new to selling Legos on Amazon. One of the unknowns for me is regarding the return rate for legos by customers. For those seasoned sellers, can you tell me at what rate do customers return their purchased Lego sets from your experience? I am talking specifically about self ship, although if you have info on FBA that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for your help

fixed your title.

my return rate is very very very low on Lego. I do FBA 99.99% of the time.

one thing of note: i dont sell expensive retired sets on Amazon though. to me that is a no no

When you ship to FBA, who pays for the shipi *** to the warehouse? If the seller picks up the cost, does Amazon offer reduced shipping rate to them? thanks in advance.

When you ship to FBA, who pays for the shipi *** to the warehouse? If the seller picks up the cost, does Amazon offer reduced shipping rate to them? thanks in advance.

The seller pays to ship to Amazon's warehouses. You will get Amazon's low UPS rates which are around $0.50 per lb if you fill a box. Max size of a box you can send is 25" x 25" x 25". You also don't get to choose which warehouse you ship to. For example you may have 10 Helms Deep. Amazon could tell you to ship 8 to California, 1 to Florida and 1 to Kentucky. You do have the option in that case to send all 10 to one warehouse and pay an extra fee ($0.30 for small sets, $1.30 for medium and large sets).

• Like 1

Hi Fellow BPErs:

I am new to selling Legos on Amazon. One of the unknowns for me is regarding the return rate for legos by customers. For those seasoned sellers, can you tell me at what rate do customers return their purchased Lego sets from your experience? I am talking specifically about self ship, although if you have info on FBA that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for your help

Knock on wood I e never had a return of Legos with over 50 sales in the last month and a half. All self ship. I've sold sets as high as $350 and as low as $3 plus shipping. I agree with others though and am thinking about stopping selling sets over $200 on Amazon. Problem is they sell for so much more than ebay. Helms deep sold for $190 plus shipping just yesterday. I'm intrigued about the shipping costs for using FBA but don't you have to pay a monthly storage fee for things that they store for you?

• Like 1