Lego Fest 2014 Video

ufema

I took my boys to the Richmond VA Lego Fest this last weekend.  I was really impressed that Lego kept my boys excited about building 4.5 hours.  Lots of builds and games to play with no lines.  My wife and daughter were supposed to attend but had to attend a soccer tournament.  Boys day out was awesome.  Enjoy the video.

• Like 4

This made me smile pretty much the whole way through. I can't wait until my little ones are a tiny bit older so I can take them to things like this.

My kids are 6 and 7 and I feel they were ready.  Any earlier and you may end up leaving early.

Another great video, I enjoy your videos. This one reminded me of what LEGO is all about. The true meaning of this great toy gets overshadowed because of what this site is all about. It's great to be reminded once in a while.

I really didn't even think of that when I edited this video.  I was just trying to show everything that is offered in under 5 minutes.  It makes me happy that is what you got from it.