Just bought queen Ann's revenge and black pearl. Break down or sell built on eBay?

MTG/LEGO

Hi everyone! So I bought queen Anna revenge and black pearl both complete on Craigslist for 100$ each. My question is would you break down the sets? They have been built. If I break it down they will each fit in a flat rate bubble priority envelope or maybe I put it in a priority medium box. But if I sell it complete they will need large boxes and the shipping will probably cost more like 35-40$. Do you know buyers preferences?

Break them down and rebuild them to verify they are 100% complete, then advertise as so. Then you can ship them assembled or broken down, either way. Break them down far enough to be easily shipped in a reasonably sized box.

See this site is about helping each other out even though we are our own competition.

What ex said verify, break them down, bag them, put sails between cardboard and ship them in a box.

Now go buy those TH and someone will trade you the GE you need and another set to make it equal and you get the VIP points and the promo.

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

See this site is about helping each other out even though we are our own competition.

What ex said verify, break them down, bag them, put sails between cardboard and ship them in a box.

Now go buy those TH and someone will trade you the GE you need and another set to make it equal and you get the VIP points and the promo.

I appreciate your help and help from others who have been on this site longer then I have. I'm going on a week now so be joining. I didn't realize anyone would do trades like that. I just figured with the cost being about 35-40$ to ship a town hall or equivalent that people wouldn't do trades because of the shipping expense. I will have to read up on this more later tonight and explore the site more

Thank you!

• 2 months later...