Lego shop - is this normal?

golong

I having been purchasing lego now for a few months. I have focused on the larger more exclusive sets. I had an interesting day today. I visited my local lego store to buy a SSD and get double points. When I got there imagine my delight when I saw they had tumbler in stock. A member of staff told me that they had just got a new delivery but they were selling like hot cakes. I stashed one under my arm quick as a flash and picked up the SSD.

I was already delighted to be getting my hands on a tumbler (although i was also aware that she who must be obeyed would probably kill me given that I had to convince her that it was a sensible move to spend

I having been purchasing lego now for a few months. I have focused on the larger more exclusive sets. I had an interesting day today. I visited my local lego store to buy a SSD and get double points. When I got there imagine my delight when I saw they had tumbler in stock. A member of staff told me that they had just got a new delivery but they were selling like hot cakes. I stashed one under my arm quick as a flash and picked up the SSD.

I was already delighted to be getting my hands on a tumbler (although i was also aware that she who must be obeyed would probably kill me given that I had to convince her that it was a sensible move to spend

No mention of the winter set. I was most surprised by the store exclusive as I understand they only make 300 of these per new store and it has been open a while. I will take it from the replies that this is not something I should expect to happen every time I buy a big set or sets!