Technic 2015

TheOrcKing

I like his videos and always wait for the part when his hamster comes aboard. lol

8041 will have a catastrophic drop in value...

The motor-bike is better than what I thought. So is the Le Mans car (it's soooo massive !)

Here are the pictures of B-models of interest IMO:

techni10.jpg

techni11.jpg

Overall 2015 technic sets are quite ok. Smallest models are a little disappointing IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitely getting the LeMans car for my personal collection and probably a couple more plus the arctic orange thing to resell. Lots of good parts and colours there.

As always, the most interesting sets are coming out in the summer and the Mercedes truck could be another iconic technic model like a remake of the 8258

Guest TabbyBoy

I like the Street Bike but, shame the saddle's been left off it.  My biggest Technic earner so far was the 9393 Tractor that I bought from Smyths Toys at

Apart from Le Mans, nothing else tickles my peanut.

Ok, I'll say it... Not sure I wanted to read about what tickles your peanut today.

As someone who spends 4-5 months in the snow each year, I thought I'd be more impressed with the orange snow thingy, but I'm not. I like the truck version better, but that leftover single tracked satellite thingy is just stupid. I already picked up the tracked loader (I've got a thing for skid steers, tracked or wheeled) and the Le Mans car is also the only other one that interests me.