6211 imperial SD $55

Yinchuan

On Craigslist. Catch is that it is missing four minifigures and has large patches of yellowing. Looking to restore and flip but have never attempted the h2o2 method. Does it work well? Also with the new version already out, is it a waste if time if I am looking for a reasonable flip?

Probably a waste of time given the fact that the new one is out.  Too little return for the effort.  But, if you do go for it, I've used the retr0brite method (I believe that's what you are referring to) to remove yellow from lego.  It's worked pretty well for me: http://retr0bright.wikispaces.com/

Thanks for the quick feedback. Probably good to avoid. I think part of me is just curious to try to deep clean process, but probably will end up being more time, trouble, and money than it is worth. I do flips to earn seed money for investment products, so figured maybe worth a shot.

I did see the review on the new model. It does look very cool but no investment potential for who knows how long! Might be a good one to pick up for the kid though. I will "help" build :)