Skrill

Hi,

Since paypal now switches from 45 days for a dispute to a whopping 180 days, and I am generally not eager to pay about 3% of what I get for a buyer protection I don't want, I was looking for alternatives. Going away from paypal is probably not going to work well for most (as it is so well known and "trusted"), but offering an alternative would be nice. Skrill is often mentioned as one of the "bigger" online payment services, at least when I searched for paypal alternatives.

Does anybody here use it (regardless whether as buyer or seller), and could share their experience?

Your going to have to drop ebay if your dropping paypal. You could try amazon but it's not really any better. 

If your going to start selling in volume you need to factor in the occasional return or dispute. It cannot be avoided. 

I was more thinking of bricklink or maybe here. And I agree with the volume selling and returns, but then I am not a volume seller and don't have plans to be. When you are not a volume seller just a single claim 5 months after the sale could be a disaster.