Intertoys: 15% off complete Lego assortiment. Even on already 20% discounted Star Wars sets!

JM123

Only valid Sunday 14 September!

10225 R2D2 for only 129.19 euro's! Still available! Intertoys is the same site where the 10221 SSD was available for 320 euro's. If we all weren't so greedy, we could pick them up today for only 272 euro's! Unfortunately.. They are already gone.

http://www.intertoys.nl/search?SearchQuery=10225&x=-720&y=-85&SearchFormName=trefwoord_boven&SearchFieldName=Zoeken

Edited by JM123
  • Like 1

Yes, for Star Wars sets this is a pretty good sale. I've stayed away from the theme until now, but I ordered a couple of sets earlier tonight.

I was tempted to get the Sail Barge, but decided on an Ewok Village, Imperial Star Destroyer and an R2-D2. The first two mainly because I like them and may end up building/keeping them. R2-D2 is more earmarked as investment.

Why are there no such cool deals in Germany?! That sucks :-(

I feel like Germany gets the least discounts on LEGO sets... U.S. get the best discounts and sometimes there are those cheesy discounts :-P (no offense!)

Guess I'll just have to soldier on and visit Amsterdam more often ^.^

I feel your pain. Yes, some consumer goods like toys and gasoline are ridiculously cheap in the US compared to Europe but you probably don't want to know what Americans have to pay for health insurance or a college education.

I am sure there are some pretty good sales in Germany also from time to time, just keep your eyes open!

Why are there no such cool deals in Germany?! That sucks :-(

I feel like Germany gets the least discounts on LEGO sets... U.S. get the best discounts and sometimes there are those cheesy discounts :-P (no offense!)

Guess I'll just have to soldier on and visit Amsterdam more often ^.^

Plenty of good deals in Germany. You just have to find them. For Benelux, we have some good spotters. Up to you to post them for Germany ;) TRU DE does some nice promo's from time to time.