Why is Tumbler 76023 on Amazon now Pre-Order and FBA only??

toycrazedchris

Hey NMM.. Is there a new listing for 76023? I still see pre-order and fba-only. Thanks in advance!

And it is broken again. I swear it was looking fine for about 10 minutes (30+ sellers), and I saw my non-FBA listing, as well as other's non-FBA ones. Now it is back to FBA-only preorder-only. 

Someone from Amazon replied to me that they are looking into it, but that was the only response i got so far

And it is broken again. I swear it was looking fine for about 10 minutes (30+ sellers), and I saw my non-FBA listing, as well as other's non-FBA ones. Now it is back to FBA-only preorder-only.

Someone from Amazon replied to me that they are looking into it, but that was the only response i got so far

Amazon is a mess. I can't list Elsa Glow even though my account is approved to sell Frozen merchandise. They are also looking into it

I was checking it out just after your post and for one page refresh I did see non-FBA but on next refresh they were all FBA again. 

Amazon is a mess. I can't list Elsa Glow even though my account is approved to sell Frozen merchandise. They are also looking into it

It also look like Amazon's tracking info functionality (at least for USPS) is broke. I have two orders that I shipped couple of days ago, both are already at destination city according to tracking infor on USPS site, and Amazon shows "no tracking information is available", and the other one still shows only origination scan.

Come on, amazon, you can do better than that! I sure hope they don't have these issues around holidays...

Edited by No More Monkeys

I wonder if this will be a trend with exclusives. We will see how it goes with Slave I

I could somewhat understand when it is a time difference between VIP-only release date  and general public release date, but for Tumbler it is already generally available. I can't imagine TLC forcing Amazon to follow LEGO Shop at Home availability status. That would be ridiculous! I still hope it is some sort of glitch