Where do people get new minifigures and Lego bricks to sell on Ebay?

I noticed alot of sellers have new minifigures and Lego parts for sale on Ebay. Where do they get them from?

I believe most minifigs you see for sale on EBAY and Bricklink are new sets that were opened and separated for parts. Sometimes you can sell the separate parts and figures for more than what the set cost.

I believe most minifigs you see for sale on EBAY and Bricklink are new sets that were opened and separated for parts. Sometimes you can sell the separate parts and figures for more than what the set cost.Yes. I agree. People are parting out new sets to sell on Ebay and Bricklink. I guess there is some money in it, but i can see it taking way too much time to be worthwhile.

I believe most minifigs you see for sale on EBAY and Bricklink are new sets that were opened and separated for parts. Sometimes you can sell the separate parts and figures for more than what the set cost.Yes. I agree. People are parting out new sets to sell on Ebay and Bricklink. I guess there is some money in it, but i can see it taking way too much time to be worthwhile.So people rip apart new sets and sell them piece by piece and make more money than the set is worth?